A variety of exellent restaurants are available nearby.
- Blue Lake Tavern, located across the street, offers relaxed lake-side dinning and cocktails in a historic log-cabin setting. Enjoy live entertainment on the patio in the summer and a beautiful view of the lake anytime of the year.
- KJ’s Family Restaurant, on the corner, is locally renowned for their homestyle breakfast and lunch.
- Conley’s Bakery, also located on the corner, specializes in donuts and sweets.
- Antler’s Fireside Grill offers casual yet upscale fare and is less than a five-minute drive away.
- Pizza and other favorites are also available nearby.
Nature and Wildlife
Just want to observe nature? We’ve got it. Small herds of whitetail deer frequently meander past the motel, as do an occasional fox and turkey.
Don’t forget to look up. Bald eagles, osprey, herons, cranes and hawks can be spotted flying overhead or even perched in nearby trees. At night the loon song can be heard on the lakes. It doesn’t get much better than this!
Western Mid-Michigan offers a wealth of outdoor activities and we are in the heart of it all. Surrounded by both State Forest and National Forests, parks, lakes, and waterways, you’re sure to find the perfect spot for your favorite activity.
Hunting and Fishing
Vast areas of state land for hunting and numerous lakes for your boating and fishing enjoyment are nearby. The Mecosta County Rod and Gun Club is just down the road.
Contact us to find out more and to check room availability.